Thursday, June 21, 2007
LIBERATED
(Originally intended for June 1, 2007 posting.)

It's been put off for so long, but I finally reached the point where I really had to speak up for myself.

Unfortunately, I discovered nobody really listened or cared about what the difficulties I went through.

And so, I gave up optimism, waived the white flag and signed a piece of paper with a 30-day effectivity.

Hah!

This form of retreat has been the most gratifying experience. I felt like a ton of 'sama ng loob' lifted from my shoulders the moment I gave that paper to formally resign from my post.

It's liberating--a feeling I haven't felt for a long, long time.

If you still haven't felt it, let me say that I'm no-holding-back kind of happy at this point in time. :)
 
posted by Abster at 8:47 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: